Sunday, March 26, 2006

Goodbye, Kottayam!

The Academic Council of the Manorama School of Communication certifies that S Srinivasa Ramanujam ... is awarded the Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism...

... reads the certificate in my hand. I am a post graduate diploma holder now.

Today was convocation day. Parting day; all smiles outside, but sadness inside.

This academic year has been fantastic for me; I've learnt soooooo many things. And met so many more people, strange-yet-fascinating. But today - March 27, 2006 - marks the end of my tryst with God's Own Country. believe me, one great tryst it has been. But as the saying goes - All good things come to an end. And yet it moves...

This is my last post sitting in my workstation in MASCOM, Kottayam. Best of luck for life from now on!

5 Comments:

Blogger Attribution said...

Congrats and All the best!

1:39 AM PST  
Blogger Jo said...

BEST OF LUCK, Sri...Have a great time during the internship and go grab your dreams....

9:17 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

macha , congrats man!! this is harish and hari from kothamangalam. How r u all?

10:43 AM PDT  
Blogger Jo said...

hey, u taken some long vacation or something? Anyways just to remind you to keep writing...

2:08 AM PDT  
Blogger Rim said...

Attribution:
Thanks a ton!

Leya:
Thanks...will grab them, for sure.

Hari & Harish:
Guys..hiiii. We are all fine here. Thanks for leaving a comment. BTW, how did u find my blog address?

Leya:
No vacation..work time!

11:21 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home