Saturday, March 11, 2006

A tougher week beckons

My leg pains. Really.

Walked lots today. I had blogged earlier that last week was tough and the coming week is gonna be tougher, I guess.

Just when we thought that we would be a bit free cos our two major projects were over, and just as I thought that it would be easy for me as my quota of being a sub was over, work came along. In the guise of evaluation exercises, for which we gotto cover some events in town.

This morning was busy with all of us scanning papers for events. And, we finally zeroed in on two events - one some eye donation camp and another, a speech by a political leader.

Walked lots for the stories...real tired and sleepy.

I say it's gonna be a tougher week as we gotto submit these by Monday and then we have some evaluation exercises lined up for the rest of the week. And then, to top it all, I'm editor this week. Lotsa work. Little time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Attribution said...

Good luck.

9:10 AM PST  
Blogger Rim said...

Attribution:
Thanks a lot. I'll need it...

12:53 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home