Saturday, October 08, 2005

Of woof woof and thak thak

Morning: As I fiddled with the digicam to take the picture of a rotweiler, I felt something near my ear. Thought it was a mosquito or something and turned. And, right next to my face stood a Great Dane, its mouth wide open. Startled, I got up.

The owner told me in Tamil that it was "just kissing me"...

Many such interesting incidents took place in the Dog Show held this morning. This was my first time at a Dog show(something that I had wanted to see for a long time). Was an awesome experience.

Evening: The mridangam struck "thaka thaka thak". The ganjeera followed suit. And, in a grand celebration of percussions they both played wonderfully at the same time - celebrating the unifying essence of music.
All this at a kutcheri in the Brahmana Samaj here. Saw the golu that was kept there, and more importantly, got a packet of sundal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home