Friday, October 07, 2005

Phew... Finished!

The ordeal is over. At last.

After working on my page from 6 last evening till 2 this morning, I realised how tough it is to be a sub-editor, atleast here at MASCOM. Its a thankless job; you put in SO much in the page, make it look good, correct the stories for errors yet end up "getting screwed".

Yet, its part of the rigorous training we have.

Its the fate of a sub-editor here -- to do 10 things within a ridiculously small time. I had to deal with minor silly things and major page-affecting issues. I could have never done it without the help of the guys and girls here.

And yes, I feel that the page has come out well(its another matter that EVERYBODY here ends up getting screwed). I did the 3rd page, and the 1st and 2nd too have come out well. Lets see what our sir thinks about the paper(which will be ready tomorrow)

Whatever, the damn work's over. Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home