Monday, October 24, 2005

Blogging - A handsome half-century

I've hit the half century! Hooray!

Suddenly realised that my blog is 50-post old. This is the 54th post. Awesome.

I started blogging for two reasons:-
1. Our journalism sir(KTO) told us that we should write atleast 50 words everyday to become a good writer. So, I thought, by blogging, I would write atleast fifty words daily and thus become a great(err..lets just say good) writer.

2. As I'm studying in a part of the country where I've never really lived in, and as I come across SO many interesting experiences(and will continue to, in this 10-month course), I felt that I gotto put it down somewhere. After ten years or something, I can look at it and exclaim-"Maan, I did this on this day..." A 'dear diary' kinda thing came into my mind first, but then you could easily lose the diary. But in blogging, there's no dearth of space inthe internet and we here have 24-hour internet(though there are frequent problems) so what the hell?...

The blogging phenomenon is surely, and steadily, catching up. A couple of pals here have already started asking me how to create a blog and stuff.

It's a sign of the computer-mad age we live in. But yes, it's a good sign indeed.

1 Comments:

Blogger archies world said...

hey...

well i agree..writing improves our writing skills like nmo man's business...
its a place a way to release pent up emotions ideas and views...its our personal space,...
cool congrsta..and keep it swinging...
me

9:31 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home